March 22, 2010

Meal Planning

If you hate that this is turning into a married person's blog... sorry, but I'm married now!

March Meals:

22 - Chicken Parmesan, Salad, Breadsticks
23 - Homemade Chicken Pot Pie (carrots and peas)
24 - Stuffed Bolognese Bell Peppers, Salad
25 - Chicken Pizza (bell peppers, onions), Salad
26 - Date night!
27 - Open House!

28 - Slow Cooker Roast, Carrots, and Potatoes, Rolls
29 - Green Chili Burros, Beans, Rice
30 - Lasagna, Carrots, Salad, Garlic Bread
31 - Chicken Enchiladas, Beans, Chips, Salsa

Some of you may find this hard to believe, but I love cooking for Husband.  After a boring day away from home with people that I like much less than him, it's nice to come home and cook for him.  It makes me feel good inside when I create something that we can eat together, as a family.

Being married is awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment