August 19, 2012

Clara's First Birthday

Here are a few photos from Clara's birthday party:




















One of my favorite things about Husband's family is the multitude of children.  They make every family function joyous, and this one was no exception.  Though Clara won't remember it, I won't forget all the smiles on her face and how determined she was to eat her entire smash cake, one slow, deliberate bite at a time.

Yesterday was one of those days where I looked around and said to myself, "I am a mom."  I am so excited for all of the birthdays, holidays, and gatherings I am sure to host as my family grows.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely party for a beautiful little girl. We love her so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness... what a FUN day and a perfect party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rainbow cake looks amazing. Nice work! I am SO HAPPY I get to love on that little girl soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, it looks like she had such an incredible time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her little suit is to DIE for, but I especially love all the rainbow colors! What a fun, fun day!

    S
    the Reverie blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did such a great job! The decor was great, and Clara looked so cute in her little strawberry get-up. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ur daughter's outfit is cute! Looked like a great birthday celebration :)

    ReplyDelete