March 23, 2011

For My Agressive Readers

Pardon me, I am so sorry that I didn't find out the sex of my baby for you! 

I have given in to your demands for pregnant pictures, but oh, how quickly you have forgotten my generosity!  Still, I am destitute and depending on you people to buy my baby clothes and the necessities of my child's life.

Therefore, I give you...

THE BABY!!!


For those of you that cannot comprehend the technology that is a sonogram (basically, me two days ago), I would like to point out that the baby fetus is lying on his back, either sucking on his hand or giving a thumbs up, and you can see his cute eye socket!

What a doll!

Now, let me preface the next segment by telling you that I was raised on the movies Mad Max and Terminator.  (Thanks, dad!)

Introducing:

TERMINATOR/SKELETOR


Almost... keep going...

 
How awesome is that?
It is most definitely Daddy's favorite picture of the baby.

To wrap up this post, I would like to tell all of you whose lives I have ruined by withholding baby's gender, that the ultrasound tech tried to check out the goods, but baby refused to uncross his legs.

In other words, baby was on my side!
So, blame my little bell pepper, not me.

2 comments:

  1. Here's a comment for you :)

    His/her profile view is adorable, he/she looks snug as a bug in a rug in there!

    Baby straight on? Definitely terminator. Not sure how I feel about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A. I tried to post a comment a while back and my work computer wouldnt let me.

    b. I like the thought of a thumbs up better.

    c. if this baby ends up being a girl the terminator picture best be in the wedding slide show.

    ReplyDelete