May 9, 2010

Mommies, Kitties, and Brothers

Mother's Day was doubly important this year.  It was also my little brother's birthday! 


My mother is the best in the world.  She is the most selfless person I have ever met.  She would do anything for her immediate family, regardless of toll it would take on her.  She only has eyes for us and she thinks that we are perfect.  If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be half the woman that I am today.  I am so grateful for her example.


This is actually a terrible picture of Joe, but it makes me laugh.  He is a crazy guy with a big heart.  There is no one as sweet and caring as him, even if you have to get past his hard shell to see it.  He has grown up to be an awesome man.  He is spiritual, funny, and dang smart.  Family is the most important thing in the world to him.  I am so proud to call him my brother.

Now for the celebration:

Well, I didn't take too many pictures of the Mother's Day celebration, but my cousin, Mac, sure had a cute kitten!




No comments:

Post a Comment