August 9, 2010

Kieren in the Kitchen: Chicken Pillows

This is not the kind of thing I usually make.  It sounds weird.  But, since Husband has asked me to make this many times (and I never have), I decided to give it a go.

Ingredients:
2 T. butter, melted
1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
2 c. chicken, cooked and diced
1/4 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. black pepper
1 tsp. diced onion
2 cans crescent rolls
melted butter
bread crumbs

By the way, I just realized that I majorly messed up the recipe when I made it.
I cut the recipe in half, except for the cream cheese.  Hmm.
It still turned out okay... good thing we like cheese!

Anyways, back to the recipe:


Mix together the butter, cream cheese, chicken, salt, pepper, and onions.


Separate the crescent rolls and fill with chicken mixture. 


Roll up tightly.  Dip in melted butter and roll in bread crumbs. 

Bake at 375 for 15 minutes. 

I think these little guys look more like diapers than pillows, but they are pretty tasty.  I think they would be great to make for kids, especially since they're so quick and easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment