October 10, 2010

Little Black Hat


One day, at around 4:30, a storm came out of nowhere.  Being towards the top of a skyscraper, I could see the clouds rushing by and the sheets of raining cutting through the sky.  When the window panes started to vibrate, I got a little bit nervous.

My co-workers weren't worried, though.  Apparently, they have felt the building swaying before!!

No thanks.

I love Arizona rain. 
It's so dramatic.

On one hand, I wish we had more of it, but on the other, I think that the lack of rain makes me appreciate it more when it does come.

Anyways, I was happy to be wearing my little black hat.  It's been sitting on my shelf for a year, but I knew it would come in handy some day.  It's just too darn cute.

1 comment:

  1. AHHHHH!! the hat! Im mad there isnt a picture with your face in the hat... because I need to see the whole cute picture!

    ReplyDelete