November 15, 2010

Sleepover of Awkwardness

The group, on top of a mountain in Papago Park.

On Saturday night, our friends invited us to a sleepover...

Yes, a sleepover for married couples.

Turns out, a brother-in-law had to cancel a trip and couldn't get a refund on his hotel room.  This hotel room had three beds.

Badda boom, badda bang... sleepover.

The whole thing was strange, but it was a lot of fun to hang out with couples our age.  I'm actually starting to feel like I have some friends!

This one will be filed under the strange things I've done in my life.

4 comments:

  1. Wait... three beds, four couples...?! Where did that fourth couple sleep?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha, wow. That is a recipe for awkward. but also its sounds like something i would love to do haha! I LOVE your blog, it is so so very cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nicki: The host couple actually slept on the floor. It was very nice of them!

    @Alycia and Tunes: It was a VERY interesting and awkward night. I'm not really sure that I'd recommend it, but I wouldn't discourage it, either! Haha.

    ReplyDelete