September 2, 2011

What I Love About You


It is so easy to love you, my little Clara friend, my little penguin.  

I love how tiny you look when your daddy holds you.  I love how you try to eat the neck of your onesie every time I change your outfit.  I love when you poop all over the changing table when it's daddy's turn.  I love your sleepy smiles.  I love the milk that runs out of the corner of your mouth when you pass out after nursing.  I love your little feet (and you love it when we rub them).  I love your little horny toad belly, so full of milk.  I love the little squeaks and grunts you make as you fall asleep.  I love waking up and nursing in the middle of the night when everything is quiet and still, when it is just the two of us.  I love your dark, crazy hair.  I love the way you smell when I kiss you.  I love that you only want to sleep on your mommy's pillow - not even daddy's will do.  I love your big, bright eyes.  I love everything about you.


2 comments:

  1. aww! so sweet. new babies are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this warms my heart so much, i cant wait for my baby girl! you look so lovely mama!

    ReplyDelete