June 25, 2012

Weeks 31-42

Remember when I used to blog?  Me too!
Remember when I took photos of my baby every week?  Usually.
Remember when I posted those pictures every six weeks?  Me neither!

So, it turns out that I have been a major bum in the cool-growth-photo-series-thing area.  No computer at my dispense, no motivation to do anything but eat trail mix, Disneyland, and a baby that morphed from fat, photogenic blob to a non-stop crawler, and there you go. 

Without further ado, the past 12 weeks of Clara!













And somewhere around 40 weeks, my baby started to look like a toddler.  
(Sad mommy.)

See the full series here.

1 comment:

  1. It's hard to believe she's getting so big! I've missed almost all of it! Boo. I hate living far away! But I love seeing pictures on your cute little blog! :)

    ReplyDelete