February 3, 2011

Good Morning, Antarctica




When I went to sleep last night, I was pretty sure that I lived in Arizona.

This morning, when it was less than 30 degrees outside and only 60 inside (see proof above), I almost died.  The last thing I wanted to do was crawl away from the sleepy spoon that is my husband.

Needless to say, I was running late for work.  I dodged the ice patch of death outside my door and put my defroster on full blast while I enjoyed one of Husband's homemade (no, not from a box!) blueberry muffins

Delicious!

After a text conversation with my brother, I feel a little bit warmer.  He lives in my grandparents motorhome up at NAU (another story, for another time) and his heater is broken.  All he has is a space heater and his toilet water was frozen solid this morning!

Oh man, I hope he didn't have to go #2.



No comments:

Post a Comment