February 5, 2011

It's Polar Opposite Time

Do you know what rocks?

Life.

Even when you have to eat an overcooked corn dog for dinner or you find out that the cute heart-shaped donuts at Dunkin Donuts have a nasty filling, there are too many fantastic moments each day to be truly ungrateful.

One of the things I've been most thankful for lately is my health.  Even if nothing else is going right in life, it is such a miraculous blessing to be healthy and to feel normal, or even good, for that matter.

I have a wonderful Husband, the sky outside is blue, it feels wonderful to take deep breaths, I have talents, I am intelligent, my family is amazing... 

and the list goes on and on.


I also have elbows that look broken when cheerleading, but that enable me to lick said elbows and do the sweet pose above.

Life really is good, when you have these elbows.

1 comment:

  1. Rune has your elbows! No man-cheerleading for him... :(

    And re: your last post: dinner must be by 5 pm or else you might turn into a roof-scratching maniac. promise.

    ReplyDelete