July 18, 2011

When You're Large

You know you’re pregnant when you leave work at 3:50 pm to walk, in 110 degree weather, to Burger King, for a $1.00 chicken sandwich.

But it was oh, so delicious.

Is this what my life is coming to? Insatiable appetite, difficulty putting the dish soap under the sink, and the inability to sleep without a body pillow? I haven’t even cuddled with Husband in months, due to my striking resemblance to a wood-burning stove.

It’s just too darn hot and uncomfortable up in here.

Nevertheless, today is a big day. Today, I am exactly one month away from my due date. Add to that the fact that my mother had all of her children 2-4 weeks early, and things are looking pretty serious.


So, here I am at 35 weeks. 
Too big, too small, or just right?

Also, can you believe that there's a real-life baby in there!?

2 comments:

  1. That is so a little boy cooking in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so a little boy cooking in there!

    ReplyDelete