October 18, 2011

Happy Birthday, Old Man

First night together

Dear Daddy,

First it was my birthday, then Mommy's, and now it's your turn.  You are 26 years old today and boy is that grown up!  I don't think I'll ever be that old!

We've only known each other for a short while, but you are already the best daddy.  My favorite thing is when you hold my on your arm and let me suck on your thumb.  I love looking around and drooling on you.  If I'm lucky, I might even get a taste of grown up food from your finger!

I also like the games we play, especially the one where you cover me with a blanket.  Pooping on you is pretty fun, too.  And remember when I threw up on you?  Yep, that was today.  So "happy birthday" and "you are welcome!"

I'm looking forward to your next birthday, Daddy.  By then I'll be able to give you an even better present, like walking or talking!  You'll just have to wait and see.

Love you lots,

Clara

No comments:

Post a Comment