September 27, 2011

Crafty Kieren: Fancy Onesies

Guys, this crafting thing is getting serious up in Casa de Kieren.  I'm starting to stockpile a whole host of adorable onesies.  

In all honesty, though, I don't want Clara to fit into these 3M onesies yet, because that's just  too grown up for my liking.  Next thing you know, she'll think I'm old-fashioned and ask to drive my car.  Eek.

But really, I think she would fit into 3M, but I refuse to touch her perfect skin with anything but NB size.  Until then, I will continue to shove her fat wrists through tiny sleeves and stretch out onesie collars.

Ignorance is bliss, I tell ya.  Bliss.

...

These onesies were inspired by Lou and Lee, as well as a bunch of cuties that I've collected on my pinterest.  I plan on making a lot more once I hunt down some more girly onesies.


For this one, I used a silhouette I found on Google images, white lace, different colors of felt, and a felt bow (tutorial here).


This onesie got a lot sweeter with the addition of three spiral flowers (tutorial here).

...

More to come!  I look forward to using my baby model for any future creations.


1 comment:

  1. Oh Kieran, these are beautiful!!!! I want some for my little girlie!!!

    ReplyDelete