February 9, 2012

Happy Things Lately

I've had a sick and teething baby, which means there has been a lot of nursing and cuddling going on around here.  Husband also started a new job.  (Go Husband!)  Needless to say, things have been a little bit crazy around here.  That hasn't stopped me from taking gobs of pictures, though!  Here are a few things that are making me smile lately:







Whipping up delicious pumpkin bars with cream cheese frosting (recipe here), over-the-top Valentine's decorations, juicing lemons with my father-in-law, getting February 1st flowers from Husband, homemade blueberry muffins (recipe here), and trying, without success, to take a picture of a soon-to-be tooth.

2 comments:

  1. poor little girl! teething is so hard! celise was so clingy to me she didn't even want daddy. Make sure you get a little breathing time from nursing and comforting. :) Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I hope she feels better soon! Thanks for the congrats on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete